People who argue about the imminent demise of Runescape

nfkjasfas
Città: USA
Provincia: BO
Regione: Sardegna
Contatta:

People who argue about the imminent demise of Runescape

Messaggioda nfkjasfas » 4/11/21 08:44

In a matter of steps to enter the Wilderness I'm attackable to anyone with the full 99 combat stats. They could be a maxed player running an inventory of rockstails and overloads RS Gold, a different class of armor/weapon... and of course another yak full of rocktails. Although I might be able to play as a mage, if the other person has potions or beasts of burden, I am severely outclassed.

I'm not complaining, though. While I could improve my performance if I could find the time, I don’t think I'd make a profit. If I'm fortunate, some drygores could be my reward when I PK someone. If I come across anyone with skulls, I will smite their prayers and, the most important thing is actually killing them.

I'm not good with chaining abilities, they will likely outclass me in this too. I'd rather have some of my friends play at KK and slay 30 times within 90 seconds and then grab my 1 drygore. The only thing I enjoy about PvP is the thrill of it. But, I get enough in PvM to love it so much that I don’t feel I’m missing anything. But, great question. I would love to hear more comments.

The New Skill is Archaeology. Have you heard of Archaeology? Most likely, you have, as it was among the top hidden skill of 2019. The good news is that there is plenty more to talk about. Because Archaeology goes beyond a skill. It is a skill that allows you to gather information Buy OSRS Accounts, similar to fishing or woodcutting.

Torna a “Opinioni, problemi, anomalie e richieste”